Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rodney Dickson Talks About Influences.

Everytime I sat down to speak with Rodney, I was always immensely drawn into his stories. Here is one of those stories where he speaks about one of his major influences, and one that also became a friend.

I got so much footage from Rodney, and I really wanna put it all online, but that would kinda kill the need for a documentary film that I've been working on for over two years.



Thanks Rodney for letting me into your world. I look forward to future filming jaunts with yourself.

Jeffrey

BTW, Here's another great video of Rodney while he was painting. Filmed by Emanuele Sferruzza Moszkowicz, when he visited the painter a number of years back. It's amazing to get to watch Rodney paint, as it's such a private experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment