Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Filming trip coming up!

Holy Moly. I can't believe I waited this long to put another post on this blog. Especially about something so important to me. I've been focusing all my efforts on email and Facebook and Twitter. Yes I am getting ready for another filming trip, and with all the funds raised so far, it looks like it's going to be the biggest trip i've done so far.

I'm going to be heading to NYC on the 28th of April and staying roughly for over a week. With the help of a few of the participators whom i'm going to be filming also. After that, i'm going to be driving around the New England area getting some amazing interviews with people you've wanted to learn from. You can really find out all you wanna know on the indiegogo page. One truly wonderful thing about Indiegogo is they do flexible funding, which means for all you contribute to the project will still go to the film, and not back to you, if the goal is not met. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/who-s-afraid-of-red-yellow-and-blue-filming-trip/x/502312




















Thanks for everything! Your help is greatly appreciated.
Jeffrey Collins
Director

No comments:

Post a Comment