Saturday, April 2, 2016

3 2 30

I have been going over my inventory of amazing interviews with even more amazing people. I've been thinking of running another filming campaign to help get certain interviews made with a few people I have been talking with for months/years. I decided to make this cool montage of imagery from the interviews so far and realized I'm almost at 30 interviews. Pretty sweet considering that 5 years ago I had this dream to make a film like De Antonio did with PAINTERS PAINTING. Only thing is I ended up going way beyond what his vision was. Especially when I decided that each of these people is so unique it's hard to put them all into one film.

I'm so THANKFUL to all you wonderful people who have let me come into your homes, and studios and interview you. I look forward to continue our journey together, along with all the new names that have yet to be included. Even those that have decided to not be a part of this. I still appreciate all we did together.

In order...
Anders Knutsson
Art Guerra
Carl Belz
Darryl Hughto
Dee Solin
Francine Tint
Forrest "Frosty" Myers
James Panero
John Zinsser
Karen Wilkin
Klaus Kertess
Liv Mette Larsen
Loren Munk
Louise P. Sloane
Michael Brennan
Peter Reginato
Richard Timperio
Robert C. Morgan
Robert Sagerman
Rodney Dickson
Ronnie Landfield
Ruth Ann Fredenthal
Sandi Slone
Seren Morey
Stephen Bennett
Susan Roth
Vincent Como



No comments:

Post a Comment