Thursday, December 8, 2011

A little help goes a long way

As you might know. I've been working on this film for over a year now. Most of it was time spent planning, getting in touch with people, learning about the equipment I had. Well recently I got to make my first big push to NYC to film a number of the participants in this film, and through a number of donations was able to do all of that. So I thank all of you who donated.

I know i'm not asking for much here. If you have $5.00 you'd like to help out with, or $500...either way it's an awesome gesture of support and enjoyment on my part. I'm going to be putting the project up on a website called Kickstarter soon to try to reach my full funding goal, but I'll always have the links to the right of the page on at all times.

In the meantime, or if you know you'd rather me get your donation right away, instead of waiting two months. Just click any of the donation boxes and your funds will be generously donated right to me and will only go for travel and film expenses.


I will have a trailer of the film online in a few weeks. I'm waiting till the Kickstarter project goes live to let everyone see it from there.

Thank you all for your support and caring.
Jeffrey Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment