Friday, October 4, 2013

New website and blog.

It's time to say goodbye to this blogspot page. Onward and upward to my own website with it's own wordpress section for my own blog on my own site. Yeah! Been wanting to do this for a while. Thanks to everyone that has made it happen. Your glorious donations have helped me spread the word about this giant documentary all around the world. And now I hope to spread it all the more with the new site.

http://duochromefilms.com is the new spot for everything to do with Who's Afraid of Red Yellow and Blue. And the new projects to come in the future.

I'll be working, along with my good friend and webmaster Michael Lukacsko on expanding the website in the coming months. But for now, we have "A Preface" available as a video on demand for everyone to see. 51 minutes of some of my favorite painters, sculptors, writers, and curators.

Thanks and please now guide your browser here...
  


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Jeffrey. I'm enjoying what you're doing and cheering you on!!

    ReplyDelete